What you can expect:
- Forecasting of all relevant KPIs for the assigned area of responsibility
- Deriving and developing specific brand rotation strategies
- Control and planning of the key items
- Support and further development of the omnichannel campaign planning
- Inventory control and forecasting
- Completed business administration degree or a comparable training
- Appropriate relevant work experience, ideally in a retail environment
- High decision-making ability
- Personal responsibility through a targeted, detailed and independent way of working
- Ability to work in a team & strong communication skills
- High analytical thinking skills
- Good understanding of numbers
- Fluent in German and English and good knowledge of MS-Office
These are your benefits
We want your ideas: We offer you an exciting platform to experience TV and digital and to help shape the future of home shopping!
We offer fair working conditions and exciting development opportunities.
Our corporate culture is based on trust and appreciation – we are a team.
With us you can have the perfect work-life balance – from home office, to flexible working hours or sabbaticals.
Further education & training
In addition to extensive orientation training, we offer several further education and training courses.
30 days of vacation
Plenty of time to relax and recharge.
Fehlende Ansprechpartner Verlinkung: Tanja.Fabian@hse.com
These jobs could also fit
Cannot find a job that suits you? Then simply send us your unsolicited application!