What you can expect:
- You independently assess the need for BI solutions from the business units.,- You provide consultation, design, and implementation of KPIs and automated self-service BI data solutions using PowerBI, including PowerBI dataset modeling.
- You autonomously analyze and evaluate data source structures in collaboration with data engineering colleagues to implement the necessary BI solutions.
- You act as the point of contact for the product owner, technology stakeholders, and other stakeholders in the business unit for the collaborative development of the data platform.
- You conduct quality assurance measures.
- You enable stakeholders to utilize BI solutions.
- You establish and take responsibility for conventions in data modeling and the creation of new datasets and reports.
- You provide support in data science projects.
- You have several years of experience in a retail company or a comparable environment.
- You possess advanced SQL skills and ideally have experience with PowerBI and its associated ecosystem (DAX, PowerBI Service).
- You have excellent communication skills to collaboratively develop sustainable solutions with stakeholders at all levels of the company. You can also conduct minor training sessions if needed.
- You have knowledge in analyzing and modeling data from one or more areas of the omnichannel value chain (e.g., customers, finance, logistics, marketing, e-commerce, social commerce) and are motivated to delve into new topics.
- You have a strong understanding of business contexts and excellent analytical abilities.
- You have an agile mindset and are motivated to work in a self-organized team. Ideally, you have prior experience in this field.
- You have very good German and/or English language skills and are proficient in both spoken and written communication.
These are your benefits
We want your ideas: We offer you an exciting platform to experience TV and digital and to help shape the future of home shopping!
We offer fair working conditions and exciting development opportunities.
With us you can have the perfect work-life balance – from home office, to flexible working hours or sabbaticals.
Benefits & compensation
We offer much more than just an attractive salary – such as allowances or bonuses.
Our corporate culture is based on trust and appreciation – we are a team.
Further education & training
In addition to extensive orientation training, we offer several further education and training courses.
These jobs could also fit
Cannot find a job that suits you? Then simply send us your unsolicited application!
Where we work
Ismaning is located on the outskirts of Munich between the Bavarian capital and the airport. The HSE campus is 13 kilometers from the city center of Munich and is easy to reach by all means of transportation. The suburban train (S8) takes you from Ismaning to Munich’s Marienplatz in 23 minutes, or the airport terminal in just 15 minutes. There are also bus connections to the Studentenstadt (U6) subway station. Our campus offers everything you need: a cafeteria, roof terraces, various lawns, and green areas for a stroll during lunch, as well as plenty of free parking.
Home Shopping Europe GmbH
Münchner Str. 101h