What you can expect:
- You manage cross-functional software development teams (incl. design) with a clear customer focus in order to successfully (further) develop central HSE Digital products.
- You define and continuously develop the medium and long-term product vision for your own area of responsibility.
- You take over the operational translation and coordination with other product teams to create an overarching, aligned Big Picture
- You define prototypes and set the priorities of the product backlog
- You build a comprehensive customer/user understanding and consolidate key insights that are instrumental in the design of the digital product
- You have several years of experience in a comparable position in a cross-functional, agile set-up, ideally in e-commerce
- You have several years of experience in managing KPI-driven product development teams (responsible for KPIs that feed into business goals) - ideally in the consumer goods or services sector
- You have several years of experience prioritizing the product backlog according to highest business value/highest customer focus to deliver
- You have experience working with business stakeholders, from peer colleagues to senior management
- You can manage and sustainably motivate a software team and bring a pragmatic approach and can-do mentality to the table
These are your benefits
We want your ideas: We offer you an exciting platform to experience TV and digital and to help shape the future of home shopping!
We offer fair working conditions and exciting development opportunities.
With us you can have the perfect work-life balance – from home office, to flexible working hours or sabbaticals.
Benefits & compensation
We offer much more than just an attractive salary – such as allowances or bonuses.
Our corporate culture is based on trust and appreciation – we are a team.
Further education & training
In addition to extensive orientation training, we offer several further education and training courses.
These jobs could also fit
Cannot find a job that suits you? Then simply send us your unsolicited application!
Where we work
Ismaning is located on the outskirts of Munich between the Bavarian capital and the airport. The HSE campus is 13 kilometers from the city center of Munich and is easy to reach by all means of transportation. The suburban train (S8) takes you from Ismaning to Munich’s Marienplatz in 23 minutes, or the airport terminal in just 15 minutes. There are also bus connections to the Studentenstadt (U6) subway station. Our campus offers everything you need: a cafeteria, roof terraces, various lawns, and green areas for a stroll during lunch, as well as plenty of free parking.
Home Shopping Europe GmbH
Münchner Str. 101h