What you can expect:
- You design, improve, maintain, and document the architecture of our modern data platform that enables BI, Data Science and Machine Learning, including the creation and distribution of complex datasets as well as various other data products.
- You ensure our Data Intelligence department is delivering business value and driving business outcomes, by permanently validating the target architecture landscape in respect to the business applications landscape and technology landscape, considering HSE’s business goals, strategy, and business processes.
- You create and enforce policies for effective data management, including data governance, data security and privacy standards.
- You facilitate exchanges between our development teams, you take charge of communicating technical decisions, and you drive initiatives to reduce technical bugs.
- You continuously look for improvements, increased scalability, and automation of manual processes to accelerate consolidation, considering trends and new software frameworks which can enhance existing data systems.
- You facilitate business conversations and moderate the definition of design principles to govern the incoming demands.
- You provide coaching and mentorship to the data community and stakeholders, as well as guide and support data engineers and BI developer with the implementation of technologies.
- Ultimately, you will enhance our data solutions to help us make better decisions and become a more data driven company.,
- Outstanding experience in system and data architecture
- Reasonable experience in cloud infrastructure
- Good SQL knowledge as well as experience in data modeling
- Willingness to try out and establish new technologies
- Passion & enthusiasm to work with data
- Agile mindset and a desire to work in a self-organized team
- Openness to unconventional thinking & innovative topics
- Fluent in English and German; any other language is a plus
These are your benefits
We want your ideas: We offer you an exciting platform to experience TV and digital and to help shape the future of home shopping!
We offer fair working conditions and exciting development opportunities.
With us you can have the perfect work-life balance – from home office, to flexible working hours or sabbaticals.
Benefits & compensation
We offer much more than just an attractive salary – such as allowances or bonuses.
Our corporate culture is based on trust and appreciation – we are a team.
Further education & training
In addition to extensive orientation training, we offer several further education and training courses.
These jobs could also fit
Cannot find a job that suits you? Then simply send us your unsolicited application!
Where we work
Ismaning is located on the outskirts of Munich between the Bavarian capital and the airport. The HSE campus is 13 kilometers from the city center of Munich and is easy to reach by all means of transportation. The suburban train (S8) takes you from Ismaning to Munich’s Marienplatz in 23 minutes, or the airport terminal in just 15 minutes. There are also bus connections to the Studentenstadt (U6) subway station. Our campus offers everything you need: a cafeteria, roof terraces, various lawns, and green areas for a stroll during lunch, as well as plenty of free parking.
Home Shopping Europe GmbH
Münchner Str. 101h