What you can expect:
- As an Expert Digital Analytics you work autonomously in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams,including PMs, UX/UI designers and developers as well as other stakeholders (such as Marketing) on a daily basis
- In close contact with our development team you are responsible for the technical implementation of our customer centered analytics and tracking systems, including consent management on all digital touchpoints of HSE (e-commerce webshop and native apps)
- You actively support the digital product teams and all other stakeholders to get the data they need to come up with better decisions by aligning on the technical implementation
- You will monitor the market for tracking and analytics trends and ensure that the tracking of our digital services is up to date - you will be the evangelist for new tracking technologies
- A high degree of self-motivation, as well as the ability to work independently in cross-functional teams
- Fun working in agile surroundings, high adaptability to continuous changes
- Deep expertise in web and native app tracking, knowledge in A/B-testing is a plus
- Excellent knowledge in designing data layers, creation of tracking concepts and test setups as well as implementation using a tag ,management system
- Sufficient practical experience with Google 360 (primarily Google Tag Manager, Firebase, Universal Analytics & GA4, Google Optimize ,and BigQuery)
- Experience with customer data platform integration is a plus
- Fluent in English, every other language is a plus
These are your benefits
We want your ideas: We offer you an exciting platform to experience TV and digital and to help shape the future of home shopping!
We offer fair working conditions and exciting development opportunities.
With us you can have the perfect work-life balance – from home office, to flexible working hours or sabbaticals.
Benefits & compensation
We offer much more than just an attractive salary – such as allowances or bonuses.
Our corporate culture is based on trust and appreciation – we are a team.
Further education & training
In addition to extensive orientation training, we offer several further education and training courses.
These jobs could also fit
Cannot find a job that suits you? Then simply send us your unsolicited application!
Where we work
Ismaning is located on the outskirts of Munich between the Bavarian capital and the airport. The HSE campus is 13 kilometers from the city center of Munich and is easy to reach by all means of transportation. The suburban train (S8) takes you from Ismaning to Munich’s Marienplatz in 23 minutes, or the airport terminal in just 15 minutes. There are also bus connections to the Studentenstadt (U6) subway station. Our campus offers everything you need: a cafeteria, roof terraces, various lawns, and green areas for a stroll during lunch, as well as plenty of free parking.
Home Shopping Europe GmbH
Münchner Str. 101h