What you can expect:
- You build descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive machine learning models
- You analyze the data generated throughout the entire customer journey, from acquisition and cross-selling to customer retention
- You create predictive models for customer behavior and provide recommendations for actions to promote personalized communication with our customers
- You are responsible for estimating models for price reduction optimization.
- You lead data science subprojects and coach your data science colleagues
- You hold a degree, MBA, or PhD in business administration, marketing, engineering, mathematics, data science, or a related field
- You have extensive experience in data science and data modeling with a focus on machine learning and time series analytics
- You have experience with BI visualization tools such as MS Power BI
- You possess strong analytical skills and good communication abilities
- You have an agile mindset and are willing to work in a self-organized team
- You are open to unconventional thinking and innovative topics
- You have experience and a passion for understanding and meeting customer needs
- You are fluent in both German and English
These are your benefits
We want your ideas: We offer you an exciting platform to experience TV and digital and to help shape the future of home shopping!
We offer fair working conditions and exciting development opportunities.
With us you can have the perfect work-life balance – from home office, to flexible working hours or sabbaticals.
Benefits & compensation
We offer much more than just an attractive salary – such as allowances or bonuses.
Our corporate culture is based on trust and appreciation – we are a team.
Further education & training
In addition to extensive orientation training, we offer several further education and training courses.
These jobs could also fit
Cannot find a job that suits you? Then simply send us your unsolicited application!
Where we work
Ismaning is located on the outskirts of Munich between the Bavarian capital and the airport. The HSE campus is 13 kilometers from the city center of Munich and is easy to reach by all means of transportation. The suburban train (S8) takes you from Ismaning to Munich’s Marienplatz in 23 minutes, or the airport terminal in just 15 minutes. There are also bus connections to the Studentenstadt (U6) subway station. Our campus offers everything you need: a cafeteria, roof terraces, various lawns, and green areas for a stroll during lunch, as well as plenty of free parking.
Home Shopping Europe GmbH
Münchner Str. 101h